Calling All Master Welders, PLEASE!!!

Moderator: Club Officers

MtnManMatt

Calling All Master Welders, PLEASE!!!

Post by MtnManMatt »

So for anybody who doesn't know, I'm racing to get my Jeep ready for Harlan and am going to need some help with welding because I'm waayyyy outta practice. Also, I'd like a badass welder to do it cause I don't really want my axle fallin out at 70mph on 81 :mrgreen:

Several folks have already said they might be able to help, but I'd sorta like to nail down who, what, and roughly when since we're gettin down to the wire and I have an assload of school and studio work goin on this week besides...

So if anyone might have time to help me Tuesday afternoon/evening, Wednesday evening, Thursday afternoon/evening, and/or Friday morning, PLEASE lemme know!!! I'd REALLY appreciate any help guys!!!

Shoot me a text or call at 276-220-2801
'03 TJ on Bronco Axles and 37s
'96 XJ Country DD on 32s
'96 KLX650c on my driveway
zach119

Re: Calling All Master Welders, PLEASE!!!

Post by zach119 »

So your really not going to be able to weld anything until Thursday afternoon/ evening because your brackets aren't going to get here until then right?
-Zach

2003 Ford F150 work truck piece of crap- sold
1998 Dodge Ram, 35s, 456s- sold
2000 Powerstroke tow rig on DUBs- once rolled- sold
2004 Dodge Ram Hemi tow rig
1995 YJ on BLOCKS
MtnManMatt

Post by MtnManMatt »

Yep, pretty much... After talking to Will, I decided it would be best to just weld everything Thursday at once. Except for my front trackbar bracket. If someone could drop by to help me weld it to the frame, I could have the front end all done before Thursday so we could focus on the rear...
'03 TJ on Bronco Axles and 37s
'96 XJ Country DD on 32s
'96 KLX650c on my driveway
tomg
Club President

Post by tomg »

Wouldn't be any help, but would like to see some welding done and learn about it when this happens.
97 TJ