Potential New Member Here

New Members Post Up and Introduce Yourselves

Moderator: Club Officers

anviljku

Potential New Member Here

Post by anviljku »

What's up guys my name's Liam and I'm a junior at Tech. Got sorta involved in CCVT freshman year but way too much rice for my taste. Not enough jeeps. I'm very interested getting involved with you guys. I saw a white 2 door xj 5 speed last year. 99 i think. I owned a 97 2 door tahoe a couple of years back so i can appreciate it :thumby: anyway i saw a SC4WDA sticker on the back window and was curious so i looked it up. right now i have a 2014 jku running on 33" duratracs. stock lift because im trying to hold on to the warrantee for as long as i can. already replaced clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing because of a sand adventure mishap back in new york. also got a warn stubby bumper with OEM fog light mounts and a 9500 rated barricade winch. synthetic rope. my next investment is probably flat fenders so i can run 35s without a lift. obviously plan on jacking it up eventually. possible hemi conversion when i hit lotto :lol2: im a self proclaimed redneck from the north with a bunch of friends up there like me but most of my friends down here dont have much in common with me as far as cars go. looking forward to hanging out with some new ppl. anyway i was just wondering when i can possibly come out to meet some of you guys. thanks!
Rex82

Re: Potential New Member Here

Post by Rex82 »

Welcome! :beer:
Chris
'04 LJ
'13 HYUNDAI Sonata
Play dirty, leave happy
grubb

Post by grubb »

Welcome! Another member of the duratrac club! :thumby: Hope to see you around!
slanted tire carriers :cjerk:
BadAssEddie

Post by BadAssEddie »

Welcome to Sinking Creek. Our next meeting is 9/20 I believe. Make sure you come out. We hangout as a club a lot on the weekends, so keep your eye out for other Sinking Creek rigs around our place on Toms Creek and stop by to introduce yourself.

:beer:
1969 Cadillac Deville 7.7 Big Block
1978 Ford F-150 6.4 FE
1993 Ford Bronco 5.8 Windsor
1994 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
2016 Ford F-250 6.7 Powerstroke
anviljku

Post by anviljku »

Yea I've definitely seen that house. I live at the edge and I drive one of my friends home sometimes that lives at the village so I'm passing it all the time. I see a lot of good stuff parked out there. Are you guys doing anything tonight over there because I'd be glad to stop by and hang out/take a look around.
adamb95

Post by adamb95 »

Im the guy that had the white 2 door xj that parked next to you at The Edge. I have the blue four door that you see at The Edge now. Look forward to meeting you.
2000 Jeep Cherokee 4dr auto
1998 Jeep Cherokee 2dr 5 speed
NJKURPat

Post by NJKURPat »

Another minivan! Welcome to the forum, come out to the next weekend and hang out man. I actually chopped my flares this weekend for my 35's. I need to clean it up but it turned out pretty well I think.
| 2008 JKUR | 4.10 | 3" MC DUALRATE LIFT | UCA's | TRACKBAR | 35" TG | HARDTOP |