Another new guy!

New Members Post Up and Introduce Yourselves

Moderator: Club Officers

InvertChaos

Re: Another new guy!

Post by InvertChaos »

Welcome!
|2004 Jeep TJ "Green Machine"|4.0L 5 speed Dana44|33x12.50x15 Goodyear Duratracs|2.5" OME HD coils + 1.25" BL|OME NitroSport shocks|4.56 gears w/Detroit Trutrac|Skid Row Engine Skid|BCC Sliders|Currie AntiRock|
shmoken875

Post by shmoken875 »

Rex82 wrote:haha that's awesome! i was really surprised when will told me a lot of guys were from md and specifically from around us :thumby:
unfortunately though the only places i've really been wheeling is behind Lowe's in abingdon, a trail off carsins run rd in aberdeen, and up at Trails rd PA. definitely lookin to change that this summer!
Watch your ass on local "trails" I've had a gun pointed at me twice. Luckily I came to VT and joined SC4WDA to learn the right way. This club will help you find good legal (private and public) trails to wheel on. Make sure you spread the word back home to stay out of those places.
Randy
Tow Piglet/DD: Silverado
Driveway Ornament: Clifford the big red Jeep
BadnewsCJ

Post by BadnewsCJ »

shmoken875 wrote:
Rex82 wrote:haha that's awesome! i was really surprised when will told me a lot of guys were from md and specifically from around us :thumby:
unfortunately though the only places i've really been wheeling is behind Lowe's in abingdon, a trail off carsins run rd in aberdeen, and up at Trails rd PA. definitely lookin to change that this summer!
Watch your ass on local "trails" I've had a gun pointed at me twice. Luckily I came to VT and joined SC4WDA to learn the right way. This club will help you find good legal (private and public) trails to wheel on. Make sure you spread the word back home to stay out of those places.
Rausch is under 2 hrs from the Harco/Bmore area, there is no reason not to go there when you want to wheel. Speaking of which, Rant is going to debut Clifford V2.0 on June 9th at Rausch. Your more than welcome to tag along if you like.
Nick
'79 Jeep
'99 F350 tow rig
'13 TDI Wagen DD
MtnToys

Post by MtnToys »

Clifford V2.0??

Oh and Welcome :flipoff2:
I live a half mile from MD in PA
Matt
85 4Runner
97 4Runner
97 LX450 Diesel
BadnewsCJ

Post by BadnewsCJ »

MtnToys wrote:Clifford V2.0??

Oh and Welcome :flipoff2:
I live a half mile from MD in PA
Rants signature should read "NICKS Driveway Ornament..."

Hippy you in for Rausch the weekend of June 8th?
Nick
'79 Jeep
'99 F350 tow rig
'13 TDI Wagen DD
MtnToys

Post by MtnToys »

BadnewsCJ wrote:
Hippy you in for Rausch the weekend of June 8th?
Yep
Matt
85 4Runner
97 4Runner
97 LX450 Diesel
Rex82

Post by Rex82 »

hey guys, and thanks. if i'm free i'll definitely come along to Rausch. i'm still wheeling with the family DD so whenever i go my mom is usually bearing down upon me :roll:
maybe they'll let me go if it's with the club and it's a bit planned out :thumby:
Chris
'04 LJ
'13 HYUNDAI Sonata
Play dirty, leave happy