For Sale 92 4runner Project Truck

Parts, vehicles, fab and mechanic work, etc.

Moderator: Club Officers

Fizboy

For Sale 92 4runner Project Truck

Post by Fizboy »

I have not been on the forums in a really long time. I have had many life things come and haven't really had time to do much wheeling. Hope some one will be interested in a this great project truck.

This has been a long hard decision but I have finally decided it is time to part with my 1992 Toyota 4-Runner. As much as it pains me to let this awesome truck go I just don't have the shop, the welder, time, or extra $$ to work on it. I will miss it dearly but I have many kick ass memories of this truck.

Here is the skinny. As I said it is a 1992 Toyota 4-runner, so it's old. I have done many many many upgrades to the vehicle (will list many of them below). As it sits right now it runs and drives however this is a project vehicle that will need someone who is willing to put in the time and money in to it. The front driver side upper A-arm has decided to remove itself from the frame. Good thing for you I have a highly sought after solid front axle from a 1984 toyota pickup with 4" All Pro lift springs for a Solid Axle Swap that I was planning to do to the 4-Runner. I even have the weld on Shock Hoops from Marlin Crawler for the swap. You would have to buy the rest of the parts from ALL-PRO Offroad or other and have welding skills or pay someone to cut off the old suspension and weld on the new.

Stock items

3.0L V6 3vze
4 wheel drive with auto locking wheel hubs and diff
5 speed manual transmission and X-fer case (it is the Chain drive)
Power windows/locks Power Moon Roof
289K miles on the odometer

Some of the many items done

Replaced the 3.0L V6 engine at 190K with a Rebuilt Long block and re-built heads
High Output alternator
Nice free flowing Stainless Steel Headers and Exhaust System
K&N Air filter
Flex-a-Lite Black Magic 165 Electric Cooling Fan with manual override
Old Man EMU Rear Heavy Duty Progressive rate coil springs with 1.5" coil spacers and AirRite lift bags. (Theoretically you could put 1Klbs in the back of this and still have an almost stock ride.)
Rancho RS9000 air adjustable shocks with onboard air compressor.
Steel Wheels with practically new 33X10.5-15 BFG AT
Swaybar disconnects
Aluminum Safari rack attached to 52" Yakima cross bars
Front TJM Steel bumper with integrated turn signals, winch, and Hella Offroad Lights.
Brand New (still in box) Heavy Duty Clutch

I am am looking at $2000 for the Truck, Solid Axel, 3 extra 33X10.5R15 tires & wheels, plus 63" chevy rear leaf springs from another project truck I had. Let me know if you are interested or have questions PM me.

Photos can be found at https://photos.app.goo.gl/45VgM8KuDWN8BSRNA
84 Toy PU. 20R, Rear Chevy spring swap, Front 4" Allpro springs, Crap ton of other stuff.