for those that need CB tuning...

Wrenching and Technical Information

Moderator: Club Officers

turnbull

for those that need CB tuning...

Post by turnbull »

I recently purchased an SWR meter, so if you need your CB antenna tuned, you can stop by and use it. I live in Blacksburg in case you were wondering. You can try to reach me on here, but since I don't check here very often, it might be better for you to email me. My email address is my username @vt.edu. (I don't want to actually write out my email address in case some bots try to spam me).
Last edited by turnbull on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'15 JK Sport w/ 31.5" Duratracs, 3.6l Pentastar, 6-speed manual, 4.10 gears, Detroit TrueTracs front and rear
wheelertaco

Re: for those that need CB tuning...

Post by wheelertaco »

just got my cb installed and still need to get it tuned, i don't know how to use a meter but ill make a donation if you help me tune it.
"I am 110% winging it, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing." - Sam Paras

Godsamnit Dam
turnbull

Post by turnbull »

Don't worry about that donation; I made this thread a while back when I was really strapped for cash. But if you're free tomorrow, I can help you tune it then.
'15 JK Sport w/ 31.5" Duratracs, 3.6l Pentastar, 6-speed manual, 4.10 gears, Detroit TrueTracs front and rear
wheelertaco

Post by wheelertaco »

I'm free for the rest of the day, my summer is 7572726038 if that will be easier to set up time and place
"I am 110% winging it, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing." - Sam Paras

Godsamnit Dam
turnbull

Post by turnbull »

Sorry, I am not sure how I missed your post earlier. I could have done it yesterday. Oh well, I have class until 2:15 PM today. If you're free after that, I can do it then.