New Member! (Hopefully)

New Members Post Up and Introduce Yourselves

Moderator: Club Officers

YellowDodgeBrian

New Member! (Hopefully)

Post by YellowDodgeBrian »

I love off-roading and cant wait to join you all! I have some experience offroading but i still consider myself an amateur. Also, I drive the obnoxious yellow dodge with the black accents. :thumby:
Can conquer anything in my path with my yellow turd. My truck doesn't burn oil it burns transfer cases at mile marker 187. My truck doesn't get dented it simply molds to it environment becoming faster and more agile. Patches is made from fence posts that were used to keep in the monsters from hell. Patches doesn't have horsepower, it has god power. Patches doesn't drive over rocks, it forces them beneath it because it is superior.
FJCcrawler

Re: New Member! (Hopefully)

Post by FJCcrawler »

Welcome, dude!
'01 4Runner -New lower ball joints
'85 4Runner
'04 GX470
’88 Xtra cab
’94 Land Cruiser
Chris
Rex82

Post by Rex82 »

Welcome :beer:
Chris
'04 LJ
'13 HYUNDAI Sonata
Play dirty, leave happy
WhiteRhino
Vice President

Post by WhiteRhino »

Welcome, this should be a fun year of wheeling and wrenching!
1999 Tacoma, 3 inch bilstein/eibach lift, 35s, locked front and rear
--VBYOTA--

To punish and enslave….. :thumby:
wheelertaco

Post by wheelertaco »

Saw you going down 81 South on sunday afternoon, I was heading up 81 N, truck looked badass with the pre runner bumpers!
"I am 110% winging it, and I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing." - Sam Paras

Godsamnit Dam
YellowDodgeBrian

Post by YellowDodgeBrian »

wheelertaco wrote:Saw you going down 81 South on sunday afternoon, I was heading up 81 N, truck looked badass with the pre runner bumpers!
Hahah thanks, that's one good thing about having a bright ass yellow truck is that my buddies can spot me anywhere. But at the same time so can the police...
Can conquer anything in my path with my yellow turd. My truck doesn't burn oil it burns transfer cases at mile marker 187. My truck doesn't get dented it simply molds to it environment becoming faster and more agile. Patches is made from fence posts that were used to keep in the monsters from hell. Patches doesn't have horsepower, it has god power. Patches doesn't drive over rocks, it forces them beneath it because it is superior.