Anyone want to show a noob around Saturday (9/17)?

Moderator: Club Officers

fzrider

Anyone want to show a noob around Saturday (9/17)?

Post by fzrider »

Hey guys and gals,

Brand new member here. My name is Thomas - I'm a Hampton Roads guy but all of my family lives in BB, Pearisburg or Pembroke. Heading back this weekend to spend some time with the family and would like to get out on some moderate trails. I'm happy to go out on my own, but that really limits where I'm comfortable going without a recovery vehicle. My truck is a 2012 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X. 2.5" lift on Pro Comp 32's (soon to be 33's). Locking rear diff, decent skid protection but no winch or sliders yet :(. TBH I'm really unfamiliar with trails in the area, so someone to show me around would be awesome. Anyway, if anyone is up for even just a few hours, let me know. PM or post here and I'll shoot you my cell #. - Thomas
DaddyBriggs

Re: Anyone want to show a noob around Saturday (9/17)?

Post by DaddyBriggs »

Hey man im down to do a quick trip somewhere around tech today if youre free. Text me 540-383-3766 if interested.
03 4Runner Sports Edition w V8, 5in front suspension lift, 3in rear suspension lift, Light Racing Upper Control Arms, 33.3345" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 4xInnovations Sliders