xj repair manual

Wrenching and Technical Information

Moderator: Club Officers

Ctrow

Re: xj repair manual

Post by Ctrow »

Lukipela wrote:Does anyone have a repair manual for an 01 xj that i could borrow. All i need to know is the cylinder order when looking from the front of the jeep to the back.
you might want to purchase a Haynes manual for the future. I use mine all the time
1987 MJ, "Trowmanche v2.0"
1998 Cummins
2012 Jeep Compass (Mals)
Lukipela

Post by Lukipela »

yea i was planning on buying one but i want to use my parents money to do that since all of mine is going into my jeep.
Ctrow

Post by Ctrow »

Lukipela wrote:yea i was planning on buying one but i want to use my parents money to do that since all of mine is going into my jeep.

:rainbow: wish i could use my parents money
1987 MJ, "Trowmanche v2.0"
1998 Cummins
2012 Jeep Compass (Mals)
Lukipela

Post by Lukipela »

Ctrow wrote:
Lukipela wrote:yea i was planning on buying one but i want to use my parents money to do that since all of mine is going into my jeep.

:rainbow: wish i could use my parents money

Its not as easy as i made it sound first i have to convince them that i really need it and then tell them the price of it. The convincing part is really hard since my parents dont approve of off roading and they relate everything i want to get for the jeep to off roading. It takes some clever manipulating of words to get the job done but i have gotten pretty good at it over the years.