Who's got the best prices on Ford 9" diff parts?

Wrenching and Technical Information

Moderator: Club Officers

Arya Ebrahimi

Who's got the best prices on Ford 9" diff parts?

Post by Arya Ebrahimi »

Need a set of 3.89 gears, a Truetrac, and an install kit. Along with wheel seals and bearings for the shafts.

Who's got the best prices in your experience?

Randy's, PORC, National?

Thanks!

Ary
CRAWL3R TJ

Post by CRAWL3R TJ »

DC 4wd had the best prices when I bought my detroit, 5.13's and install kit about 3 years ago. [url]htttp://www.dc4wd.com[/url]
Steinberg

Post by Steinberg »

CRAWL3R TJ wrote:DC 4wd had the best prices when I bought my detroit, 5.13's and install kit about 3 years ago. [url]htttp://www.dc4wd.com[/url]
x2
The Rescue Ranger: in pieces and scattered about the yard.
TerryD

Post by TerryD »

there's an old boy down around home that will cut you a deal in 9" stuff if you bring cash w/ you. ask grubb about him, he's pretty cool about it!
Terry
Offroading: The hobby of turning perfectly good vehicles into scrap metal. :cool:
tsmall07

Post by tsmall07 »

I got a crazy deal from PORC, but it was a weekly internet special. Check those out every now and then. I got my detroit and nodular third for it for cheap off ebay.
"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."

"Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"
VerticalTRX
Club President

Post by VerticalTRX »

TerryD wrote:there's an old boy down around home that will cut you a deal in 9" stuff if you bring cash w/ you. ask grubb about him, he's pretty cool about it!
Yeah I got a Superior 4.10 R&P for $140 and a mini-spool for $30 from him. Rye Valley Oil and Gear is the name of the place, I think some of yall have had driveshafts made by them. Go in there with cash in hand and they're willing to deal. (They also have a good price on 760X u-joints.)
'79 F-150
'49 CJ-3A
Arya Ebrahimi

Post by Arya Ebrahimi »

Terry/Matt where's "home"?

Gonna be looking to pick this stuff up in the next 2 weeks. Any chance either of you is going home soon? Would you be willing to pick some stuff up for me if I give you cash?

Thanks,

Ary
VerticalTRX
Club President

Post by VerticalTRX »

Arya Ebrahimi wrote:Terry/Matt where's "home"?

Gonna be looking to pick this stuff up in the next 2 weeks. Any chance either of you is going home soon? Would you be willing to pick some stuff up for me if I give you cash?

Thanks,

Ary
Grayson county, Rye Valley Oil and Gear is located in Sugar Grove, which is about 2hrs from here. I wouldn't be able to get over there till next week by the earliest.
'79 F-150
'49 CJ-3A