1984 Camaro Rolling Chassis

Parts, vehicles, fab and mechanic work, etc.

Moderator: Club Officers

TerryD

1984 Camaro Rolling Chassis

Post by TerryD »

Pulling the engine/trans/wheels/tires off my 1984 Camaro SC to put into a G-body wagon. Need something with room for 5.

Camaro doesn't look like much from the outside, but I've got over $3500 in it (minus engine/transmission/wheels/tires) and that doesn't include purchase price of the body when I got it. It needs paint and some body work done as well as a driver side seat cover.

Here's what it's got:

Performance/Replacement parts:

Spohn Torque Arm with driveshaft loop: $475 as equipped
Edelbrock Adjustable Rear Track Bar: $150
Eibach Sport Line Lowering Springs: $225
B&M Console Megashifter: $210 + custom shifter plate with fuel pump and torque converter switches
Monroe Sensa-trac Shocks and Struts: $220
Radiator: $140
Holley Blue fuel pump: $135
Lift Struts for trunk lid: $80
New front and rear brakes, calipers, wheel cylinders, hardware: $150
Hooker shorty headers: $165
Dynomax Ultraflow Welded 3" muffler: $100
Custom exhaust from headers out the back on DS: $230
Lift off 4" fiberglass cowl hood: $175
Pioneer CD Player and all new Pioneer speakers: $250
Richmond Mini-Spool and 3.73 gears in 10B: $500

Trans-Am front sway bar, 88 RS Camaro rear sway bar, all new poly end link kits and bushings, replaced bumpers, one front fender new, and lots of time in it on top of the parts. Taking a major loss, but need it moved ASAP. Plus many other replacement parts such as motor mounts, sway bar links, and much much more. That's over $3000 in parts listed that you don't have to put on yourself, have aligned, or mess with. All with less than 5000 miles on them. Get it painted, add your engine, transmission and tires and hit the road or swap it all to your 3rd Gen Camaro and have an awesome setup.

I'm not interested in parting it out. I do not have time to do it and need the garage space for a new project. Running/Driving car currently you can come see it. Not interested in trades.

I'll try to add some pictures soon.
Terry
Offroading: The hobby of turning perfectly good vehicles into scrap metal. :cool: