Wrap up for 2016

Check here for general info

Moderator: Club Officers

FJCcrawler

Wrap up for 2016

Post by FJCcrawler »

Just a few things to wrap up the semester since we really didnt have a final meeting for the semester.

Trail runs:
If youre gonna be in town over break, post up, Im sure somebody will be interested in going on a quick trail run!

Wheeling for next semester:
If yall have any specific places you really want to go to as a club, PM me and Ill put into considerations for next semester's schedule. So far tentative places are Uwharrie, Gulches, Adventure Off Road Park, Rausch, Harlan, Big Dogs, Golden Mtn, and Windrock, not necessarily in that order. I plan to hopefully get a lot of wheeling in next semester due to not having any football games.

Recruiting:
We'll be doing more recruiting at the beginning of the semester to try and get more members.

Volunteer work:
Just a few events that we usually do as a club, one of which is the Adopt-a-highway clean up on Sinking Creek Rd. The date is TBD but we'll try to schedule it when its a little warmer. Theres also The Big Event and Relay for Life.

Been a great semester! Good luck on finals and have a great break! Get to wheelin' and wrenchin'!

If you have any questions, feel free to slide into my PMs... :flipoff2:
'01 4Runner -New lower ball joints
'85 4Runner
'04 GX470
’88 Xtra cab
’94 Land Cruiser
Chris