CO2 setup

Parts, vehicles, fab and mechanic work, etc.

Moderator: Club Officers

TerryD

CO2 setup

Post by TerryD »

I put this together to use with my K5 but I'm wanting to move on to a compressor. It works great and is the same regulator Krantz has with his setup.

Soda fountain CO2 tank, been used a couple times but plenty of folks left with a Wheeler' s OffRoad regulator.

$130

$160 if you want the hose I have setup for it too.
Attachments
20170512_160739.jpg
20170512_160739.jpg (70.51 KiB) Viewed 11860 times
Terry
Offroading: The hobby of turning perfectly good vehicles into scrap metal. :cool:
TerryD

Re: CO2 setup

Post by TerryD »

Bump
Terry
Offroading: The hobby of turning perfectly good vehicles into scrap metal. :cool:
YellowDodgeBrian

Post by YellowDodgeBrian »

If you don't have any buyers I'd be interested. It'll have to wait until after Christmas break though since I'm broke
Can conquer anything in my path with my yellow turd. My truck doesn't burn oil it burns transfer cases at mile marker 187. My truck doesn't get dented it simply molds to it environment becoming faster and more agile. Patches is made from fence posts that were used to keep in the monsters from hell. Patches doesn't have horsepower, it has god power. Patches doesn't drive over rocks, it forces them beneath it because it is superior.
TerryD

Post by TerryD »

Sorry, it sold last month. I forgot to update the thread.
Terry